Pavement pressure washing can be a tricky job. If too much pressure is applied, then too much of the top layer of concrete or pavement protection is removed. If not enough pressure is applied, then the job is not complete. Whatcom Lawns has the right tools, pressure washing equipment, and experience to get it just right! A regular routine of pressure washing will eliminate many eyesores from your sidewalk, pavers, or driveway, and get it back to the original look. Things like stains from bird droppings, gum on sidewalks, and moss build-up can all be removed by pressure washing regularly. We can take care of it for you! Here are some of the benefits that you will receive upon hiring us:
- Removal of annoying stains on sidewalks, pavers or driveways
- No buildup of moss or mildew on sidewalks, pavers or driveways
- Elimination of stains caused by bird droppings
- Decrease in accidents and slips caused by slippery moss on sidewalks, pavers and driveways
- A more attractive property
Whatcom Lawns can help you rid yourself of these problems! At an affordable price, we have provided the city of Bellingham, along with other parts of Whatcom County, with superior landscaping services for nearly two decades – and we will do the same for you!