Whatcom Lawns has a dedicated bed weeding crew. A desired frequency of bed weeding can be set up upon consultation with a Whatcom Lawns representative. A bed weeding crew has the ability to :
- Keep the beds weed and debris free
- Cut off perennial die back as needed
- Keep gravel areas weed free
- Fertilize plants
- Keep an eye open for overall plant health
- Because having healthy soil is one of the most important steps in preventing weeds, Whatcom Lawns recommends applying 1.5 inches of mulch or fine bark as a top layer for your flowerbeds and planting beds. We don’t just clean up your yard, but we also nourish it as well!
Why You Should Choose Us
Whatcom Lawns, located in Bellingham WA, has offered superior landscaping service to Bellingham and the rest of Whatcom County for nearly two decades! We take pride in our work, and have established a reputation of efficient and timely work with our customers. Our workers are fully insured and have been in the landscaping industry for decades. This experience allows them to work safely, yet fast and thoroughly, on the property of our customers. Contact us today at our Bellingham office to learn why the residents of Bellingham and Whatcom County have chosen us for almost two decades!